An increase as small as 0.5% of CO2 can be harmful to human health. The new Analox CO2 Buddy can help you detect this gas before it gets dangerous.
Why the Analox CO2 Buddy?
- Extremely lightweight: max weight 70g
- Rechargeable battery
- Minimum of 48 hours operation on one charge
- User friendly: Single button operation
- Most common alarm set points pre-configured
- Fresh air calibration
- Alarm indicators: Audible, visible, and vibration
And have you ever considered the Analox Ax60+, which can be easily mounted on the wall? This multi gas monitor offers the additional functionality of being able to add modular sensors, creating a fully flexible solution.
Why the Analox Ax60+?
- Data Output Module, providing 4-20mA and MODBUS communications.
- Multi-point, multi-gas, distributed monitoring system
- 4-channel flexibility allowing any sensor combination - both now and in the future
- Central display unit for remote operation and control
- User-configurable alarms, setpoints and relay outputs
- Built-in software for operation and maintenance tasks
- Relay 'failsafe options'
- Improved accuracy and calibration for CO2 channels
- Meets TUV, DIN, NFPA, IFC and OSHA requirements
- Up to five-year sensor and electronics warranty
- Virtually maintenance free
- The Ax60+ has 2 built in relays as standard.